Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week # 6

Hello again,

We are a third way through the semester and I have begun to feel overwhelmed! The assignments are becoming more involved in both my classes and sometimes I forget which assignment is for which course. I have purchased a planner to enable myself to write down assignment due dates for the month. That way I can plan my weeks accordingly. We will see how this works.

On the up side, I am enjoying the class assignments, just wish we had more time to work on them. Thus far the course has been very intriguing and pushed me to think further than surface thinking. I have become a bit more analytical of what is read, what I research and what I take from it. The next assignment is coming due soon, so I shall sign off of here to continue working on it. Until the next time.....

Tina

No comments: